My
Soul is like a volcano,
Needful
of an occasional emotional eruption.
Yet
so derelict am I situated
That
I mainly live with a lack of these outbursts.
I
am left here with my Mind,
Filled
with oh so many thoughts and feelings
That
wait for that moment of confession
A
confession that due to this derelictness rarely comes.
“And where do I come in?” You would ask.
“Here,” I would answer and thus begin.
“You are the creator of my happiness, the
cause for my sorrow
You are the object of my affection and attention,
The person I curse in times of low.
You make me love Life and turn the stormy skies of my
life blue
And yet, moments later, you fill it again with clouds
of grey and misery.
You set the basis for a fire of Anger, raging inside of
me
Whenever I see you live the moment to the fullest
You make me want to be with you when you are most
distant,
But I hate to see you so happy without me around to
watch you smiling.
I thoughtlessly blabber in your presence –
because I spend so much time thinking the
conversations through in my head beforehand, In the land of the Imaginary,
sense of Reality is strictly banned.
You confuse me the most; after all this time, when is
the right moment to tell you?
You fool! Why do you turn so serious with me yet so
physical and attention-seeking with others?”,-
But
at this moment, you would leave,
Just
as you have many times before
And
I would be left to answer the question I wanted to pose:
The
answer I must find out, and once I do
That
long-longed-for eruption will take place
And
a new landscape shall be formed.
With
or without you in it
to marvel with me at its beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment