Thy once-fragile wit, but now arrogant and cold
is too much for me to any further
behold.
Thy smiles intoxicating, sky-blue eyes and sun-kissed hair
have caused me these many months too much Despair.
have caused me these many months too much Despair.
My nature for Thee is like a rose,
that once was independent and slender
a bloom whose cryptness caused you to shiver.
Yet today I bleed here u'on my thorns myself
whence you follow me to my castle
and passively watch me in Pain yelp.
I have waited long for a Gift like you
But I want to move on and meet someone new
Hence I will leave you here with that puddle of mine blood
as that is the only thing I want to stay, and visually rot.
As "the love never headed up the may
so it went the common road to decay".
But I want to move on and meet someone new
Hence I will leave you here with that puddle of mine blood
as that is the only thing I want to stay, and visually rot.
As "the love never headed up the may
so it went the common road to decay".
***
My nature once for you was bold and fair
Now I no longer want Thee to be the King of my Mind's lair.
Hence good-by, my stranger, be mirthful and strong;
as I now begin a new life, one in which
you shall never again to belong.
Now I no longer want Thee to be the King of my Mind's lair.
Hence good-by, my stranger, be mirthful and strong;
as I now begin a new life, one in which
you shall never again to belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment