The house is asleep, but
my mind is too alive to be put
into overnight slumber.
My hand feels the coldness of the wall,
ears listen to the rain faintly
dropping on the windowsill; and in
this silent moment, I think of you and
the diversity of feelings you have
caused in me throughout these months.
Joy fulfills me when I think
of the first time we spoke; and
happiness causes a smile which
appeared on my face when I last
saw you.
And still, numerous memories evoke frustration,
which fasten blood flow in mine veins and sadness
brings tears to my eyes.
The very thought of you puzzles me; why do I suffer
so much when I hardly clearly know the intentions
of your cryptic behavior, fueled by obscure reasons?
You touch me with your frailty, irk by your coldness
and even after all this time, make me yearn for more.
Your very presence makes life more fair, still you haunt me
and I cannot imagine a single month without a single look
at your manly figure, timid expressions and receiving
shivers by a single word uttered from your lips. Even so, I
must endure your absence ;
and it begins with tonight.
The house is asleep.
my mind is too alive to be put
into overnight slumber.
My hand feels the coldness of the wall,
ears listen to the rain faintly
dropping on the windowsill; and in
this silent moment, I think of you and
the diversity of feelings you have
caused in me throughout these months.
Joy fulfills me when I think
of the first time we spoke; and
happiness causes a smile which
appeared on my face when I last
saw you.
And still, numerous memories evoke frustration,
which fasten blood flow in mine veins and sadness
brings tears to my eyes.
The very thought of you puzzles me; why do I suffer
so much when I hardly clearly know the intentions
of your cryptic behavior, fueled by obscure reasons?
You touch me with your frailty, irk by your coldness
and even after all this time, make me yearn for more.
Your very presence makes life more fair, still you haunt me
and I cannot imagine a single month without a single look
at your manly figure, timid expressions and receiving
shivers by a single word uttered from your lips. Even so, I
must endure your absence ;
and it begins with tonight.
The house is asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment